1. To prevent global warming, various fossil fuels like coal, petroleum, etc. should be used less, instead we should use more non-conventional and renewable sources of energy such as solar energy, nuclear energy, and biogas etc. Want Biogas is an important energy source for domestic uses. Biogas is produced from cattle dung, which gives us biogas as well as natural manure.
2. Toxic and harmful gases like carbon dioxide and CFC from factories and automobiles should be banned.
3. A large number of trees should be planted around villages, cities and vacant lands, so that the maximum amount of carbon dioxide released by the plants in the atmosphere is used in the photosynthesis process. This will reduce the amount of carbon dioxide.
4. Attention should be paid to forest development and at the same time legal ban should be imposed on deforestation.
5. People should have knowledge of climate change so that they can find ways to avoid their ill effects.