India and the USA Proposed the constitutions of
"The Preamble is a microcosm of the philosophy and ideals of any constitution, which also shows the source and importance of the principles, policies, governance, and methods of this constitution.
Since the idea of the Preamble of the Indian Constitution is inspired by the Preamble of the US Constitution, there can be a lot of difference between the two.
(1) Beginning of the American Prologue - We the people of the united states
The introduction of the Indian prologue - 'We the people of India'
(2) The matter of providing justice is the spirit of public welfare.
(1) The Preamble of the Indian Constitution is more comprehensive and clear.
(2) In the American Preamble, there is talk of creating a strong union, a democratic republic dominated by India.
(3) Socialism is not in the American preface words like secular unity, fraternity.
(4) The Preamble of the Indian Constitution gives the date of its enactment and adoption (November 26, 1949, but not American. Thus, the Preamble to the Indian Constitution and the Constitution of the United States of America provides for the aspirations and immunities of its citizens. There is a written micro-document, which is an inclusive statement of mutual distinction.