- MIgration is a type of migration, which is the transfer of population from one geographical area to another geographical area Is completed by Thus, migration means to move or move from one place or region to another. This stay is natural Disaster or any other reason may also be called displacement. It is found in rural and tribal areas in India, usually due to seasonal unemployment towards urban industrial centers. The migration is of long-term or permanent nature. Those people who move from one place are related to the process of out-migration,
Whereas those who come to the place are related to the process of immigration.
Types or patterns of migration
1. Primitive Migration nomadic community.
2. Obligation of compulsive or ecological is also called Displacement.
3. Free Migration to fulfill higher aspirations.
4. Mass migration is the result of economic, political, social conditions.
Migrations from rural to urban, urban to rural, rural-rural, urban-urban, inter district, inter-state and international can be seen. Migration or migration from one country to another is the third biggest reason for the change in population. Two other causes are mortality and birth rate.
As far as the migration situation in Madhya Pradesh is concerned, there is a situation of migration on a large scale due to lack of employment, natural disasters and construction of large projects in rural areas like the country. Rural youth and tribal people of the state work due to lack of employment is forced to migrate to industrial centers in search of cities. The same happens towards cities or other parts of the country. This migration region
Like natural disasters, many times people have to migrate. Tribes in particular migrate seasonally. Due to drought
M.P. Tribes migrate from the districts of Alirajpur, Jhabua etc. And returns to their territory when the rain starts. The biggest migration reason would be more appropriate to call it displacement is the development of government projects. Actually the developmental work being done by the government
Migration becomes a cause for people in areas. Most of the industrial areas are established in the tribal areas only and the tribes settling in the areas of mines etc. have to migrate. This migration occurs permanently. Similarly due to multipurpose river valley projects
The people of the state have to permanently abandon their original places. Thousands of families of the state are forced to migrate homeless due to Indira Sagar and Sardar Sarovar Project that due to lack of proper arrangements for rehabilitation for such a large displacement, they have to face huge public protests and movements.