What is Information Technology Discuss various means used in Information Technology. Mains question on science and technology
Information technology is a concept with technical terminology, which underlines the development of the network of information through innovative technology. The technical cause of all language structures is an integral part of information technology.
According to the US report, information technology is defined in these words - Information technology means the collection, storage, processing, dissemination and use of information. It is not limited only to hardware or software, but the importance of man for this technology. And achieving the goal set by him is the value inherent in the making of these choices, the criteria used to decide whether human is controlling technology and thereby increasing its knowledge.
According to UNESCO the definition of information technology - information technology, "is a scientific, technological and engineering subject and the processing of information,
They have application management techniques. Commuter and his interaction with human and machine and associated social, economic and cultural
Dr. Jagadishwar Chaturvedi, defining the term Information Technology of Information Technology, wrote - Information Technology (Technology) should be used for any purpose, it is virtually equipment technology. It churns information as an intangible resource. It is dependent on both 'hardware and software'. It also includes elements that are independent of "hardware and software". Information technology encompasses all the tools and methods that are "useful in the handling of information. If a brief definition is to be given of it, then it will say-
"Information technology is a discipline in which communication or exchange of information is carried out quickly in remote societies through various means and resources.
Language is a powerful medium of expression. Language is an integral part of human life. It is through communication that human beings exchange information and store it. Social, Economic, Religious or Political
Due to these reasons, different human groups get in touch with each other. There has been a tremendous progress in the field of information and connectivity in the last century. Most of the world is connected as a result of electronic medium. The information technology revolution has opened the doors of knowledge. India is moving towards economic prosperity with the help of information technology with the combination of intelligence and language. E-commerce in the form of electronic commerce, sending of mail through internet, is possible through e-mail. Online Government Business e-Governance e-
Banking by Banking Online, e-education technology for education content is developing. New doors of development are opening up due to multi-dimensional use of information through information technology etc. Technology is developing in India. The speed of development has been increased by conducting information research of various experiments in this field. Information technology (data) and the exchange of knowledge in information technology has spread in every sphere of human life. Development of information technology is visible in our economic, political, social, cultural, educational, business and many other areas. With the help of electronic and digital devices, continuous use is being done in this field. The concept of Global Village (Global Village) of this era of economic liberalism has been successful due to communication technology. In the era, electronic means of e-commerce, e-medicine, e-education, e-governance, e-banking, e-shopping etc. are being developed. Information technology has become a symbol of power and development today. With the advent of information technology in this new communication system of computer age, we are entering the information society. Everyone needs to be benefited from this maximum knowledge of science and technology and making meaningful use of it.
Technology Most Employable Areas
Has become one of the information in
Important information technology initiatives in India
(1) Computerization of railway tickets and reservation
(2) Computerization of banks and ATM facility
(3) Reservation of train tickets, air tickets from internet
(4) FIR from Internet
(5) The decisions of the courts are being made available online.
(6) Computerization of land records of farmers
(7) Online application for admission in engineering and online counseling
(8) Online examinations
(9) Tenders of many departments are filled online.
(10) Passports, trains, driving licenses etc. are also being filled online.
(11) 'Confidential reports' of many departments are being filled online.
(12) Complaints can be made online.
(13) A lot of information of all departments is available online. (Under Right to Information ') a lot of information is being given online.
(14) Income tax filing can be done online.
(15) The huge demand for Indian talent during the last few years has made India the fastest growing information technology market in the Asia Pacific region.
(16) Information technology has become an integral part of commerce and business in present times. As a result of communication revolution, now electronic communication is also informed
Technology has started to be considered as a major component and is also called Information and Communication Technology ICT.
Importance of Information Technology
(1) Information technology is the basis of service economy.
There is a perfect technology (empowerment) for the social and economic development of countries.
(3) Poverty can be eradicated only by making information available to the poor people.
(4) Empowerment leads to information prosperity.
(5) Information technology brings transparency in administration and government, it helps in reducing corruption.
(6) Information technology is used in planning, policy making and decision making.
(7) It creates new jobs.
Impact of information technology
(1) Information technology has made the whole earth a village. It has given rise to a global economy connecting various economies of the world. This new economy is more and more information
Is dependent on creative arrangement and delivery of. Due to this, the importance of information in trade and commerce has increased immensely.
(2) The entire movement of society has been affected by the information revolution- religion, education (e-learning), health e-commerce, business, administration, government, e-govermance, industry, research and development. , Organization, publicity etc. have all metamorphosed. Today's society has started being called information society.